Saturday, April 7, 2007

laguku lagumu jua..

i love this song Umar picked up from his school.
It is even more entertaining with the right moves and co-ordination. It 's one of the songs that I make him sing or I sing in the car, too! I wish to make a video of Umar singing the song, but every time I tried, the video is too long, and I had to edit /cut some part, in order for it to be able to go through uTube..hmm nantilah, maybe one of these days!

here it goes:

'Mari, mari ke mari,
saya ingin membeli
apa di dalam raga
cuba tolong buka

'kuih koci, kuih koci, kuih koci,
nasi lemak, nasi lemak, nasi lemak,
goreng pisang, goreng pisang, goreng pisang,
pulut panggang, pulut panggang, pulut panggang,
kuih donut, kuih donut, kuih donut,
k a r i p a p!!

All the kuih come with their own body gesture/hand-signs, and you know he doesn't even know what pulut panggang is, be cause he pronounces it as 'purut patang' heheh..
So, I guess he means pulut panggang.

Another song is:

'Gajah hidung panjang,
kaki macam tiang,
Dua telinga lebar,
Telinga macam kipas,
Jalan bongok-bongkok
Gajah tidak malas,
Rajin tolak bonggol ( Umar insists that it's 'botol' instead of bonggol!)

No comments: