Friday, April 27, 2007

It's TODAY!

I'm so happy today. Well, I should. DH is coming back. Though I got his SMS that flight was 2-hour delayed, I can't stop calling his number, just to see whether he's actually arrived in KLIA.
There was no answer, guess, he'll arrive after 2pm, when the initifor our Tripal arrival was at 12.30pm.
I can't even sleep last night. I think I smiled in my sleep. hehe..
Tomorrow, we will be heading to JB, his hometown, and we're going to have aqiqah for Umar and Hafiz. It's going to be 4 goats altogether. Hoping to see some friends who live around JB, Kota Tinggi and Kluang area. I hope they can make it to our kenduri.
I would not be online, not until Thursday, maybe, because I'll be off on Monday.
Arrghh..that's not far from Saturday 5th May, kan? That's too short to prepare for our trip to the US! Tapi apa nak prepare pun? Nothing much except my clothes ( never wears abaya when travelling oversea, wonder if that's convenient?- I was always with jeans and long sleeved shirt/blouse).

Having said that, I'd better go. The news that I'll be having a 2-week vacation has spread around, so , now I'm finishing some works, in advance! snif, snif..

Last but not least " YEAAYYY!!!

4 comments:

Daphne Ling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daphne Ling said...

Hi,

I don't know if Ive updated you with regards to Siti Aisya =)

Anyway, in case I haven't...

Below are two updates on Aisya...

First Update

Second Update

They're a little outdated in a way), but we have pretty much closed the campaign...Now all there is is for me and Kak Pi to do some background work to make sure the Shahidan's get what they need...I doubt there will be anymore posts about Aisya (perhaps one more when we finalise the pledges for her stuff) until about 6 months time...

Thanks for your support...

Cheerio,
Daphne Ling


PS: Sorry, the first deleted comment was me...I accidentally gave you the wrong link...

Cherry said...

so you're going to US afterall. good to know that. hopefully this time all plan will run smoothly. keep me up dated on yr SIL yea. she doesn't know me but I pray for her well being as if I've known her for long.

ekantona said...

Daphne: Thanks a lot for the update. I really appreciate it!

Ninuk: Thanks for yr prayer. Hope when I come back, I can tell you that my prayers hv been answered?
InsyaAllah..