Thursday, March 22, 2007

I heard..

Pheww..I am so glad I did not make it to the US this time, as originally planned.
Abang Pa called from Taipei and guess what?! The MH 94 flight to LA was delayed for 4 hours.
To think that the connecting flight to St. Louis is due in 3 hours after they landed in LA?! heee....ngerii.later found out that instead of the direct American Airlines 768 to St Louis, they were routed to Chicago, boarding at 10.40pm 21st March, touch down at 4.50am, then on board to St Louis at 6.50am, arrival at 8 am, 22nd March. Can't imagine if I'm on that flight, on and off, on and off, with emak, and Lutfil (9 month-old baby), aiiyoh..

3 comments:

Cherry said...

travelling itself is already a "tiring" event, what more with delays. anyway, how's yr yang gemma ? i tumpang prayer for her, that's all i can offer.

Cherry said...

travelling itself is already a "tiring" event, what more with delays. anyway, how's yr yang gemma ? i tumpang prayer for her, that's all i can offer.

ekantona said...

betui la Ninuk, you ni kira veteran traveller kan, siap bawak 4 heroes lagi, I ni apa lagi.
In fact , just thinking about what to pack, to bring, pun tiring jugak! :-)
As for Y Gemma, I takut nak ckp ngan dia. I rasa mcm dia upset ngan I la..sedih..sedih.