Tuesday, March 20, 2007

bukan sekarang



The trip is postponed to May, when DH is back for his 20 off-days . Abang Pa and kak Jun, however are busy packing their stuffs for their trip tomorrow. Good Luck, you two! Just a little reminder: do not wear a belt unless you are willing to take it off, when you are asked to do so, wear a selipar jepun, they might ask you to take your shoes off (lagi senang, apa..), no liquids/gels, whatsoever, only bring clothes that you WILL wear, not you think you'll need to wear 'in-case' of anything happens..". Hmm remember the spanish prover: "On a long journey, even a straw weighs heavy"..how true! uhh..I hope I wil remember this when it's time for me and Emak bermusafir soon.


oh ya, i love the cartoons I posted above..

One of them reminds me of mama22beas, who's specialization is in karst geomorphology (limestone fm, gua batu kapur,etc), and who also is pregnant with her 4th child, after the 3 girls she had. This time, it's gonna be a boy! hmm..I have 3 boys, so when is the girl coming??!!

No comments: