Friday, March 2, 2007

amuse me..

Any books by Dr. Seuss, aka Theodor Geisel, are such pleasures to read. It amused me (other adults included), the children, not just mine, but millions of children around the world. This great writer/illustrator, would have been 103 years old today. The funny rhymes and whimsical characters, that were the best ingredients that are the main attraction to the readers. Gosh, I think I enjoyed and cherished his books more than my children do.
Oh , and yes, I do hope (and pray hard) that the 3 kids will grow up as book lovers, and avid readers. Please, please, please…

Oh yes, gaji tak masuk lagi, and I’m already thinking of going to Kinokuniya and getting me new books. That will kill the time, sigh..

2 comments:

Cherry said...

my Dr Suess are all from Payless ! cheap in RM but not in value !

ekantona said...

ninuk,
I wish we have Payless in Kajang area/Bangi (that's where we live). Book rental outlets pun susah nak carik.All this time I still go to Kino for all my books..:-( (or UkS)