Friday, February 2, 2007

apa yang kau lihat


The above picture was taken from this website. It is considered one of the best pictures of the year 2005. Look closely, the camels are the little white lines in the picture. The black you see is just the shadows! The guy, George Steinmetz, did that by piloting a motorized paraglider, across the world's desets. This experimental aircraft provides him with a unique physical perspective over remote places that are inaccessible by conventional aircraft.
Okay, you did great , Sir. Thanks to you and your passion, you gave us (sedentary people, ehhem) something to wonder and be curious about...
Talking about sedentary lifestyle, a few of my friends have gotten themselves personal trainers at the nearby gyms. The husband won't be so supportive of this. Well, I'll resolve to the eat less, walk more method. My garden...this should be a good start for some work out. Can't seem to find much time to spend outside the house, actually. Lutfil will be crying when he knows I'm around-but-he doesn't see me. And being so small ( erk..7 mo, small lah kan??!), I don't fancy to put him in the stroller while I do my garden work. That would be an easy excuse for Umar and Hafiz to fight each other, on who gets to push the stoller around, and I'll be yelling ..you get the picture!
Oh yes, this weekend husband promised( well, I take it as a promise) me , that I could go to my favourite boutique in TTDI to buy my stuffs. We usually go to TTDI on weekends, since both Umar and Hafiz are attending some classes at one of the centre there. Last year, it was only Hafiz, and I got to go to the boutique everytime we were there, cause husband can handle Hafiz while I did my shopping. But now, since has to handle 2 boys at a time ( I'll never bring them inside the shop for the fear they'll run around and knock things off), I'll have to wait for the suitable time. This coming Sunday, we have decided to only bring Umar to his class, and Hafiz will stay at home. I can't wait, hopefully I would find something that I love, and my size!!
That would be a perfect weekend!Well, it is a muslimah boutique, so you can't get a way from abaya ( very trendy ones), scarves, office wears- suits, long dress and long skirts.
Now, where's the money..gulp!!

1 comment:

Ina said...

TTDI? Muslimah boutique? Hmm... cam munawarrah je... hehehe