Monday, June 4, 2007

when he talks..




Umar is one smart boy (of course, he's my boy! hehe), and he regularly switches from his mischief-kuat ragam-self to very sweet-demure-loving boy in just a second! This morning, he almost made Bibik cried. Of 'terharu'. He was already inside the car when Bibik who was holding baby Lutfil was standing beside the car. I was about to get inside the car when I heard him murmur something to Bibik. Looking out from inside the car, I saw Bibik eyes were red, like she was about to cry! So i asked, what did he said, and Bibik replied: "Tak apa-apa, cuma dia kata: 'Nanti Bibik tolong suap adik makan ya!'" Not in his high-pitch-loud-voice, but so softly, in a very brotherly manner, in a very concerned way as if telling Bibik, please, please take good care of my little brother.


Knowing my eldest baby, he is very loving towards his younger brothers, always in a soft voice, almost a hush, consoling and comforting them when they cry ...and I would sometimes heard him telling the little ones: Hush..hush, jangan nangis, ibu ada, ibu ada.."

Oh Umar..


But wait till you see the other side of him...

Well, the other side of him, is totally ....opposite..you get the picture! heheh..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ina... how r u? best nyer jalan2 us... jeles hehe... u take care!

ekantona said...

hi zylia,
i did it for my SIL, who I have had not met for 8 years. I'm glad I made the right decision to go..