Thursday, June 21, 2007

i'm looking for this book!

I've been looking for this book. The one I have right now is sooo old, i am looking for the newer version. If nay of u have any info of any of the title below, or if u want to let go yours, please let me know!
This is one of my favourite book, ever!


Best Book Of Lists Ever! by Geoff Tibballs

People's Almanac Presents the Twentieth Century: History with the Boring Bits Left Out/Revised and Updated by David Wallechinsky

The Disinformation Book Of Lists by Russ Kick
PS: i tried amazon, but they don't ship to malaysia, at least, for this order! sob sob..

thanks..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try calling trisha & shasha. they do bulk shipmnt from amazon, klu tak silap.

-ninuk

ekantona said...

I once saw their outlet in Jln Yap Kwan Seng(?). maybe i should do as u suggested.
also will ask u more for usedbooks shops/outlet when i see u.